University of California, Riverside

UCR Study Abroad -- Resources


Foreign Embassies

Foreign Embassies here in the United States are excellent resources to find information about the foreign country you plan on going to. Although most of the embassies are located in Washington D.C., you will still be able to contact them to find more information about local offices. If you need a student visa for your study abroad experience, contact the embassy for your country directly to iron out the details of the application process. If there exists a local office (called a consulate), you will most likely apply for your visa through them, rather than through the main embassy. More information can be found in the following links:

U.S. Embassies

While you are abroad on your study abroad experience, it is critical for you to register with the U.S. embassy located in your country. You can obtain contact information for your embassy in the following link:

More Information 

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

Contact Information

Education Abroad
0321 Surge Building

Tel: (951) 827-4113